Walter W. Frey, M.D.
Dr. Frey Specializes in comprehensive ophthalmology and diagnoses and treats ocular disorders for children and adults.
- Undergraduate: Transylvania College, Lexington, KY, A.B.
Medical Degree: Harvard Medical School, M.D.
Internship: Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami, Internal Medicine
- Residency: Vanderbilt Medical Center, Ophthalmology
- Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Heed Fellow in Post Graduate, Ophthalmology, University of Colorado Medical Center
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Nashville Academy of Ophthalmology
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Nashville Academy of Medicine
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- General Medical Office, United States Air Force
Dr. Frey and his wife Lonnie have been long time residents of Nashville. They have two daughters and four grandchildren. He enjoys bicycling, tennis, travel and photography.