Michael J. Dieckhaus, M.D.
Dr. Dieckhaus is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is trained in comprehensive ophthalmology. He provides a wide variety of diagnostic and therapeutic techniques for the treatment of various eye conditions including cataracts, glaucoma, and macular degeneration. Dr. Dieckhaus diagnoses and treats both adult and pediatric eye disorders. He works closely with area sub-specialists and uses the latest implantable lens technology.
* Undergraduate: Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology (magna cum laude)
* Medical: Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, MO
* Internship: St. Luke's Hospital, MO, Internal Medicine
* Residency: Vanderbilt Eye Institute
* American Academy of Ophthalmology
* Tennessee Academy of Ophthalmology
* Nashville Academy of Ophthalmology
Board Certified American Board of Ophthalmology
Originally from Missouri, Dr. Dieckhaus has spent over a decade studying and working in Nashville and he is especially excited about building his practice and his family in the Nashville area. His wife is a pediatric occupational therapist in Franklin. He loves to spend time with his wife, 2 daughters, and their golden retriever. Dr. Dieckhaus is an avid Vanderbilt sports fan (with all the heartbreak that entails) and he enjoys attending sporting events as well as playing golf and basketball in his free time.